Here are the steps to remove Leviton screwless wall plates:
1. Look for a small slot around the perimeter of the wall plate, near where it makes contact with the outlet.
2. Use a flathead screwdriver to gently pry the tabs within the slot outward and loosen the wall plate.
3. Gently pull down on the bottom of the wall plate until it completely disengages from the outlet.
4. If you encounter difficulty, you can use a small plastic pry bar to gently wiggle and loosen the wall plate. However, be careful not to damage the wall plate.
5. When installing a new wall plate, make sure to properly remove the old one beforehand and thoroughly clean the surface of the outlet to ensure a snug fit for the new plate.